When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody in the film industry?

dieselpower

Hi to all fellow watch lovers. Nothing to do with watches but I was wondering if any fellow members worked in or had connections to the film industry. I have written a screenplay and would be grateful to anyone who knew about such things (or even didn't!) if they could take the time to read it and give an opinion? Anyway, thanks for even bothering to read this post and all the best.

I worked in the film industry, went by the name of Mike Honcho... ;)

In all seriousness, I have a few friends that went to school for screen writing and they have found it very difficult to get in the business. I have seen a few screen plays on kickstarter looking for funding, I am not sure if that might be a route you can take.

and if you got a digital copy ill load it up in the ol' iPad and read it on the train. i am on it almost 3 hours a day!

Hi to all fellow watch lovers. Nothing to do with watches but I was wondering if any fellow members worked in or had connections to the film industry. I have written a screenplay and would be grateful to anyone who knew about such things (or even didn't!) if they could take the time to read it and give an opinion? Anyway, thanks for even bothering to read this post and all the best.

Contact redwatch

I have a friend who's been in the entertainment business in London for many years and, as I understand it (due to the current recession), it is unlikely that any of the major production companies would be willing to chance new talent. He has been having alot of trouble getting any of his usual clients to take anything on from him. So your best bet is probably a small company like Epyry73's friend. Good luck though.

• 3 weeks later...