When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1st Rep Order from Trevor

m92065

I just placed my first rep order today from Trevor. I’m starting this thread to document the entire process. I’ll finish with a review of the watches.

-ROLEX GMT SS ANNI BLACK ASIA ETA 2836 GMT

-OMEGA PLANET OCEAN 45 MM ULTIMATE ASIAN ETA 2824 BLACK

I've been researching for the last few days about the various dealers and decided on Trevor. His communication to this point has been pretty good. I finally decided to start with these two. He informed me they are in stock and sent me PayPal information. I just pulled the trigger.

My next update will be when the QC pics arrive.

-Matt

Just got the QC pics this morning. A day in a half wait from the time I paid is not bad. All looks good except for what looked like some small scratches on the GMT II bezel insert. I e-mailed seller and we'll see...

Oh yea, included in the pics was the EMS packaging showing my address. Nice confirmation that it should get to the right destination.

I got the QC pics this morning and it looked like there were some light scratches on the GMT 2 bezel insert. Trevor just got back to me a few minutes ago and all is good. No scratches on the insert. His next e-mail will be confirmation that the watches have shipped. So far, this has been a good experience.

The watches are on there way. They were "Processed Through Sort Facility" on 9/3/12 (Shanghai Time). Maybe I'll get lucky and have them for the upcoming weekend. I can't post the QC pics because they all include the shipping slip that has my info. I will provide pics and reaction upon receipt.

12:24 PM (Pacific Time) Sweet!!! They're now in San Francisco. Let's see how long customs takes...

2:30 PM (Pacific Time) Just checked the tracking and it's already out of customs. That took only 2 hours, NICE. Now it just need to get from San Francisco to San Diego...

Well, that was SUPER fast. I just happened to be working at home today, and the package arrived. I can say that I'm very pleased. Both watches are great!!! I'll start a new thread latter with all the unwrapping pics and my first impressions.

I can say up to this point that Trevor is super to work with.

Here's a few preliminary pics...

post-47051-0-92644800-1346885459_thumb.j

post-47051-0-74893800-1346885461_thumb.j

post-47051-0-47170100-1346885463_thumb.j

post-47051-0-96489900-1346885464_thumb.j

post-47051-0-69562100-1346885466_thumb.j

• Like 1