When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MyFirst Rep.

simon05

Well I've finally done it. After weeks of trawling this site, & as many TD sites as I could, & gathering as much info as I could. I managed to prise the credit card from the bride's iron grip (much to her chagrin about giving out cc details to a Chinese counterfeit dealer), and purchased a Tag Link Jap Quartz with working chrono, from Andrew - "just to test the water" - so to speak. And I have to say it was a smooth transaction. I explained to Andrew that this was my first rep, & he walked me through the process via e-mail. I placed my order mid-morning on a Wednesday my time. And I received my order before lunchtime the following Tuesday, in Sydney Australia. Needless to say I was reasonably impressed, as it can take longer for packages to travel from one state to another over here. Love the watch, it looks & feels the biz & three weeks down the track, all is well. It's keeping great time & I've only had positive comments about it. Ready to get serious now. Bride is at ease (sort of), in fact, I've even got her interested. Might give Andrew another go, or may try someone else. One thing for sure this is just the beginning. I'd just like to thank everyone at RWG for their help - albeit anonymously, through various reviews & forums. I found you guys by accident, & I'm sure glad I did, thanks.

• Like 1

Congrats! :drinks:

Like sex, you will find that the subsequent times do get easier and smoother.

But also like sex, please choose who you tango with mate. :lol:

"Have sex with your TD"

Yet another bestseller book from legendkiller.

"Redefining 'satisfaction'" - NYTimes

"Best book of the year, lavish details" - BBC

"TDs will love you" Le Mond

• Like 1

"Have sex with your TD"

Yet another bestseller book from legendkiller.

"Redefining 'satisfaction'" - NYTimes

"Best book of the year, lavish details" - BBC

"TDs will love you" Le Mond

:lol: mate you know how this sounds? You made me spit my spagetti all over the table, I was having dinner when I read your post.

Good thing only my family is with me. A few strange forbidding looks, and the incident was over. Please be more careful with what you post in future! :bangin::lol:

Congrats! :drinks:

Like sex, you will find that the subsequent times do get easier and smoother.

But also like sex, please choose who you tango with mate. :lol:

Ha, good advice that I'll be sure to follow. Thanks.

Obligatory wrist shot please! Congratulations.

Good on ya s for dipping the toe as it were :inverted: Andrews a great dealer, c'mon lets have a wrist shot!

Sorry guys, still learning the ropes. Wristshot soon!