When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

do you know the feeling....

LeSentier

...when money is burning a hole in your pocket, and you are in the mood to purchase a watch? now, yet, immediately...!

Never so much interested in PAMs, but since a week I spend every second in the trading zone, waiting for a nice PAM within EU...

two possibilities to cure this obsession:

1.) stay away from RWG trading zone, shut down your computer and have a drink (or two)

2.) offer me your PAMs within EU, preferably Austria and Germany...

This is no WTB thread, this is a cry for help....

PS: saw the movie "Expandables II" yesterday - [censored] nice "Bronzos" on Slys wrist...

It is exactly this feeling why living in Shanghai and having several dealers at the end of a phone (with top end pieces mind) is a pleasure and a curse all at once.

Im learning the art of patience in our hobby - the expensive way! Plus there are plenty of 24 hour drinking holes to drown my patience in...

It is exactly this feeling why living in Shanghai and having several dealers at the end of a phone (with top end pieces mind) is a pleasure and a curse all at once.

Im learning the art of patience in our hobby - the expensive way! Plus there are plenty of 24 hour drinking holes to drown my patience in...

could you please explain "drinking holes"... :snorkel::inverted:

I got a nice brooklin bridge 318 franken :) plus if you are interested

I say plus because if you know the story with the 318 then you would appreciate that is does not have the standard movement that panerai fitted but a top grade 6497 decorated

Well, good point here. I have all of the Rolex Sportmodels before the case with the fat lugs came out. Couple of gens, frankens, BKs, MBWs...

So, Rolex has nothing new for me, I looked for a new Brand. Purchased a Hublot black magic v6, nice and accurate, sitting in the watchbox. Omega - nice, but had some 20 years ago...not for me now.

Then: PAM111 noob - I absolutely love it. So many strap variations - classy and sporty. Noob243 on the way from Toro. Just feel that my love is growing for Panerai. Which models do I miss?

Well, a 288, 312, 380, 183 and definately a PVD Rad or Luminor as well...

So many beautiful out there, so undecided...

Time will show