When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Santos band pin lost, help!

Big_dane

Update, i went to a few jewellery stores and a store where they only sell second hand high end watches plus the local omega dealer. None of them could help me. I brought the threaded pin I still have to show them.

This is not good, I'm afraid I will never wear my beautiful watch again, :(

Anybody who knows if I can get rep spare parts anywhere?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback Tiyal, I appreciate it.

Before finding a camera with good enough lense to 'super-mag' it, I managed to find threaded pins for Cartier Santos XL on the bay following this link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2pcs-Top-23mm-Stainless-Strap-Screw-for-Leather-Band-fit-CARTIER-SANTOS-100-XL-/140827935650?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c9ffc3a2

It was a bit of a gamble as mine is a rep but they arrived the other day and work as a charm. Very happy!

Just though I would share this link with you guys in case you run into the same unfortunate problem as it does not use standard stems.

• 2 weeks later...

GREAT !

I'll try the eBay link myself,

i own exactly this Santos 100; unfortunately one little screw (in Rose Gold colour) went missing :nono:

I asked a Cartier dealer about this item...well, a single screw would cost me more than 50 euros :cc_hang: ....i'll try the eBay link and i hope that it can work also for my Rose Gold Santos !

Edited by 123