When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Real or Rep? - Omega-Breitling and ETA Experts ...

jtiis

OK, I'm going through my watch box for the Jag-in-the-Box auction and have a few parts I don't know about (tip - NEVER keep your gen and rep stuff together :(... :))

Anyhoooo, help me identify these puppies:

1. I only have 1 Rep Speedy now - but I've had many gens. Sadly (stupidly) sold em all. But, I have 2 Speedy straps in the box. One goes with my Rep Day/Date Reto - but this one... I don' t know. Does it look rep or not? Thanks

wheel4.jpg

wheel5.jpg

wheel6.jpg

2. I know I have one ETA white on black day/date set for the auction (from a 3717) but haven't a clue where this came from and if it's ETA or Rep. Experts?

wheel2.jpg

wheel1.jpg

3. Anyone know what Breitling this bracelet goes to? I know it's not the Evo but what?

wheel3.jpg

No expert by any stretch but I will offer my opinion any way

1) If it is rep it is a very nice version. Wish mine looked like that :) What makes me think it might be gen is that the two position adjustment at the clasp looks like it fits. On mine I cannot fit it on the inside of the two positions. However, the spring bar cutout looks a little rough. Final judgement I am not sure.

2) Looks ETA to me. Tough to judge though.

3) Looks like an older ProI from a Super Avenger. What is the end link size?

Yes, knew the Briet was fakey - just didn' t know what model.

MOST INTERESTED in knowing if the Omega is gen or fakey... don't wanna misrepresent... and frankly might not want to sell if gen.

Other O-perts?