When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Classic post on TRF

danielv2000

Funny read.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=229694&page=2

Especially the following quote...last sentence is ROFL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tools

What do you mean by readily visible? I can see it even without a lume (Need to know where to look at bend the watch a little.)

But what concerns might you have? I don't think the crystal could be counterfeit. It is sapphire and has the etching and who is going make a counterfeit sapphire crystal with the Rolex etching?

I don't think the crystal could be counterfeit. It is sapphire and has the etching and who is going make a counterfeit sapphire crystal with the Rolex etching?

Yes, I completely and totally and wholeheartedly and emphatically agree!! :innocent:

Anyone wanna buy a bunch of 'genuine' sapphire crystals? :whistling:

What a bunch of poseurs!! Most of those guys could not tell a genuine Rolex watch from a really good franken, much less a genuine vs aftermarket crystal. I really love some of those quotes," I don't think the crystal could be counterfeit. It is sapphire and has the etching and who is going make a counterfeit sapphire crystal with the Rolex etching?" and that "we don't talk about those things here"! What do they think, they are the fountainhead of Rolexknowledge, and the counterfeiters are listening in to their Oh so private confidential conversations, thirsting for a tidbit ofinformation in order to make the counterfeits better than the real thing.They are truly a gold mine of misinformation, sadly lots of folks who are new to the watch game are in awe of those idiots.