When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

first rep should be a PAM...but which? - help me decide!

BacardiMan

I am new to this scene and am reading the forum up and down besides browsing the trusted dealer sites a couple of hours a day.

Thanks to the recent posting (General Discussion) from "slask111" I have finally decided that my first rep shoul be a PAM. I love the sobriety of these watches.

As far as I learned "n00b" produces the best PAMs. That is why only watches produced by him are on my list. And here comes the first question: Is that assumption right?

As far as Looks concerned I fell in love with this PAM: 112 (pam112m from n00b on puretime)

The only thing I would really like my watch to have in addition is a date display. Unfortunately the only PAM providing a date display without having an additional sub-second ist the 029 (pam029 v2 from n00b on puretime). Unfortunately I do not really like the colour of the hands and the numbers on the bezel. But - and here comes the second question - this is the only PAM meeting this whishes, right?

Other PAMs on my list are:

104 (pam104 from n00b on puretime)

111 (pam111 from n00b on puretime)

176 (pam176 from n00b on puretime)

177 (pam177 from n00b on puretime)

This leads me to my final and most important question: Which of this PAMs is the best when it comes to exact matching of the gen and accurate timing (hope you know what I mean)?

Thank you for helping a noob finding his first high quality rep.!

Regards

BacardiMan

P.S.: Unfortunately i am not allowed to post links. That is why is just provided the infos in brackets.

Go for 111 if you prefer steel case, or 177 if you don't mind Titanium case, which gets easily scratched.

Keep away from 104, the "strap lock" part gets easily missing, mine is an example, and this seems to be NOT isolated case.

In fact I would personally recommend PAM127 or 217.

Go for 111 if you prefer steel case, or 177 if you don't mind Titanium case, which gets easily scratched.

Keep away from 104, the "strap lock" part gets easily missing, mine is an example, and this seems to be NOT isolated case.

In fact I would personally recommend PAM127 or 217.

Do you mean that the deployant clasp isn't any good???