When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Site for Polos, wallets and accesories?

gt rider

I'm looking for a site, preferably dx/priceangels style that carries replica clothing, wallets, belts, pens etc. I'm not looking to spend much but I'm sure there's something out there. If I can get a watch for under 50$ and sunglasses for under 20$ I'm sure there's somewhere selling clothing and accessories for cheap. I have looked at Bergie's stuff and it's just too expensive. I have picked up some polos and accessories in the past in markets for under 10$ of decent quality so that's what I'm looking for. May not be 100% but I don't want to be spending 50$+ for a fake polo.

If you have previous experience with some sites please let me know. I've found many western union/CC only websites but it's tough to tell what's a scam and what's not.

seems I need to make a few points of correction here....

1. No one sells polo's for $10, you still need to pay shipping (usually at least $30). Mine are $22 shipped.

2. diystorm not only sell rubbish but being an off site seller means you have no recourse even if the goods don't arrive. I guarantee delivery including re-shipping if seized.

3. I also guarantee to within reasonable expectations the quality of the goods received and offer after sales follow up when needed.

So if you wish to forfeit all of the above to save 2 or 3 bucks I suppose there's not a lot to be said.

Ken

1. No one sells polo's for $10, you still need to pay shipping

The OP did say those were the prices at "markets", so I think he means price without shipping.

2. diystorm not only sell rubbish

While I agree on your other points about delivery guarantees and such, I don't think it's fair to label everything Diystorm sells as "rubbish". They have tens of thousands of items in all sorts of qualities. I'm sure some of them qualify as rubbish but I know for a fact that some don't since I have some of them. I'm especially pleased with their ties, which are as good as any other sellers I have tried.

While most of their items might not be AAAA++ 1:1 grade, they are also in a completely different pricerange. I'm sure your items are fine, but the OP did state that they were out of his budget. Not everyone can afford (or need) top of the line quality. This is after all why we're into replicas in the first place, if quality was all that mattered we would be buying the gens.

When you are after polos, buy the good stuff (rep). Whats the point getting a polo that is destroyed after three washes? Thats not good economy. Wearing a rep s**ty polo just look bad.

But this is just my 2 cents..

KB has his stuff for 22$. Thats fine by me. I bought polos from him 24 months ago and they still hold up. Just get a size larger than what you normaly get when buying gen.

gt rider,

I have to agree that Ken's merchandise is absolutely top-shelf. I just recently purchased a handbag from him for my Wife, and the quality of the bag far exceeded my expectations. I would say that one pearl of wisdom that holds true in the Rep and Gen world, is that you should tend to pay more for better quality of material, manufacturing, QC, and customer service.

Regards,

Phil

While I agree on your other points about delivery guarantees and such, I don't think it's fair to label everything Diystorm sells as "rubbish". They have tens of thousands of items in all sorts of qualities. I'm sure some of them qualify as rubbish but I know for a fact that some don't since I have some of them. I'm especially pleased with their ties, which are as good as any other sellers I have tried.

Ah so much like a lucky dip then :)

Ken

Just go to your local Goodwill, seriously... I have like 15 shirts from Ralph Lauren, Yves St Laurent, Burberry, etc. that were all less than $5 each. All in perfect condition, and I tailored most of them, too. Cheaper than reps (isn't price the main point anyways?), MUCH better quality, and looks a lot better.

Trust me, I've seen some fake lacoste and PRL polos in these stores and they are absolute garbage. The material is thin and weak, there are stitching errors and runners in the fabric, and they just don't have the same overall appearance.

Ken, as stated in my original post, I am familiar with your products and was not looking for them so there was no need for your «clarification». On top of that, how do you know what other sites sell? I somehow doubt you've ordered from them so you are making statements on assumptions. Shipping is not a significant expense as shown by the fact that you can get rather large items for under 10$ shipped and the site is still making a profit. I have received top quality branded sunglasses and nice leather belts for under 20$ (shipped). Also keeping in mind that you would need to buy 5 polos to meet your «minimum» purchase, claiming shipping is a big cost is hard to believe.

Is 22$ a good price for polos? Maybe, but that's not all I was looking for. Again, as specified in my original post, I'm looking for a user-friendly site with a good selection of all accessories and good prices. I'm not looking to flip through pages of disorganized forum posts just to spend almost 100$ for 1 belt (at least that brings it close the the minimum purchase amount required). I suppose it wouldn't take that long because there are very little options to choose from. Are your products the best quality? Maybe, don't care.

Please refrain from posting when it was already specified that I am not interested in your offerings.

Poker, thanks for the suggestion.

I think this comment...

I have looked at Bergie's stuff and it's just too expensive.

Warrants a response because it is simply not true.

I have been in business for 7 years of course I know what the competitors offer, most of my customers come to me after sampling the others goods, if you however believe you are getting quality goods at those prices then you are more than welcome to them.

However this site is here to protect buyers from the very sites you are looking for so yes my comments are very relevant.

Ken

Quality replica's though Peppe, there are junk stores here in my hometown that sell (knockoff) replica's but you can tell with just one look, most buyers on this forum want items that do not scream rep.

Ken

Quality replica's though Peppe, there are junk stores here in my hometown that sell (knockoff) replica's but you can tell with just one look, most buyers on this forum want items that do not scream rep.

Ken

It all depends on the price of that quality replica, in the end it is what it is a replica.. I for one never bought replica clothing, i just dont see the point. A watch is much different there is some value but clothing no value why waste your money..my two cents anyway.

I have very many customers who would argue that point with you, but I am pretty sure a quick check will show you that a far greater amount of money is spent (in any country) on fashion clothing than there is on watches.

Ken

I have very many customers who would argue that point with you, but I am pretty sure a quick check will show you that a far greater amount of money is spent (in any country) on fashion clothing than there is on watches.

Ken

Reps of apparel and accessories dwarf watch sales. And half the time the buyer doesn't even know it.

Peppe it matters not what your personal opinion is but I have 7 years in this business and my concern is that your ignorance will influence others.

The only people that can judge my goods are those that buy them so I advise you to read through my review section before making such off the cuff remarks.

Ken

Peppe it matters not what your personal opinion is but I have 7 years in this business and my concern is that your ignorance will influence others.

The only people that can judge my goods are those that buy them so I advise you to read through my review section before making such off the cuff remarks.

Ken

First off im not ignorant how about a little respect thank you!! I can care less what you do or sell.. Secondly i believe that i can express my opinon however i feel and if it offends you than i dont know what to tell you..my off the cuff remark wasnt pointed at you i was merely expressing an opinion and im pretty sure everyone on this site can make there own decision on whether to purchase a replica anything on this forum. Maybe before you go on a rant you should collect your thoughts properly and express them in a more mature manner when directing them to other members, as stated my rant was in general and never directed at you!!

For a start ignorant is not an insult it simply means 'lacking in knowledge on a subject'

Your off the cuff comments clearly demonstrate that you are in fact ignorant on the subject.

Sure you are entitled to an opinion but if the opinion is wrong it will be challenged, try talking up Swiss or Italian made replica watches and see what happens.

Maturity is taking responsibility for what you say or write, this comment...

Rep clothing talk about pissing your money away!!

Is the exact same attitude that upsets our members from genuine watch owners and considering the tread you made it in it is like walking into Burger King and putting everyone down for eating junk food.

Maybe you are the one who needs to think a bit more about respect.

Ken

I would also be interested in additional sources for soft goods. Please note I have said 'additional' and not 'other'! Ken and I have transacted business in the past, and he is a pleasure to deal with. I am ashamed to say that when we have done business, issues have always arisen at my end which have impeded smooth transactions, but they have never been from the other way round, and I would not hesitate to recommend Ken and his products to anyone. (Last time I did so, my friend simply lost interest in the transaction and 'went dead' on me, leaving me feeling like I had wasted Ken's time by discussing the item with him and then no follow through from my friend). However. Just as there are more than one watch dealer listed on the forum (and countless others on the net) it would be nice to be able to see what else is out there at reasonable prices, and with reliable sellers, just to have some options and to know what is available in general... I'm no brand-worshiping consumerist, but there are a few branded goods which I would like to acquire, and it is logical to do so via replicas eg. 90s Air Jordans: I want the ones my Jewbitch mother would never buy me while I was at school, and which are now long-discontinued... Converse High-Tops: Probably my favorite style of shoe. I don't care about the name, but at the moment, it is impossible to track down non-branded versions in my area in my size. Sizes for women, no problem, every color I want, but in my size? Fuggedaboudit! I've seen a few sites selling the goods, but would always value other's experiences in reliable sources. I just wish I had more disposable income, or I would buy all my soft goods from Ken :good::drinks:

[Edit to clarify]

Ken doesn't drop balls when it comes to communications, my friend did :lol: