When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone noticed the RWG watch project?

slask111

haha, i remeber I got the org rwg watch, that is long time ago..this is crasy..

Lets hope this run turns out better ;)

I hope it will. There are plans for even more watches from George...

Whats good is that the sales goes through a TD, so no money goes to any forum members/admins.

Thanks to everyone.

It was a very difficult task, to find a factory, who would make such a small amount of hard rubber midlinks, so, I wasn't too picky about the color. But I'll definitely will ask, if they can make some dark blue midlinks. About too many polished surfaces - wrong, all the spaces between fins are sandblasted, not polished, and it will give a very nice effect. Bracelet is mostly brushed too. Logo will be smaller, of course.

Original list of buyers will be published, when all watches would be taken, I don't see any reason to post it now, nobody will have any preferences in numbers anyway. So, if somebody want it - PM me. Not many left.

Edited by Luthier

Thanks to everyone.

It was a very difficult task, to find a factory, who would make such a small amount of hard rubber midlinks, so, I wasn't too picky about the color. But I'll definitely will ask, if they can make some dark blue midlinks. About too many polished surfaces - wrong, all the spaces between fins are sandblasted, not polished, and it will give a very nice effect. Bracelet is mostly brushed too. Logo will be smaller, of course.

Original list of buyers will be published, when all watches would be taken, I don't see any reason to post it now, nobody will have any preferences in numbers anyway. So, if somebody want it - PM me. Not many left.

Excellent on the brushing/sandblasting, wasn't sure from the pics. It's a cracking watch then! :) Ye should seriously think about going into business as a small boutique watch brand in the future, really good independent designs like this are rare these days!

This is probably closer to what the finished product will look like :)

FinalRWGBLUE247.jpg

On this black dial, are the hour markers and hands gilt, or is that just light reflection that's making them look gold? Will the blue dial be the same except for color?

Thanks, great project. I'm in for a Blue. Nice Christmas present to myself.