When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just an Idea what is left of my Collection

giant3324

thank You everone for your comments,unfornuatly,ive fallen hard On times.My wife has lung cancer and the bills are piling up,. Ive never been in a spot like this,but I have to sell off my entire collectionI I was with her at chemo today,I will start posting some watches over here from Friday on,I promise,Once again thank You.

[censored] man, that really sucks. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your wife, may she get well in her healing stages. My father had to go through chemo and radiation as well. He had something like lymphoma in the neck or something like that. It killed the bone in his jaw or something like that, and had to have surgery to have bone taken from his femur or something to fix his jaw. I'll won't keep going on with my fathers story because I'm sure that you guys have all heard it before, but I'm just saying I'm sorry to hear about your situation, and I've been in your position. The best you can do is to keep her close and be with her every step of the way.

I'm sorry you have to let go of the collection, but it's just one of those situations. We'll always be here, go help dwindle away at the billing cycles!

That's a great collection too! I wouldn't mind picking a few of them up at the right price, I'll keep an eye for you in the selling section.

B3ard

Once again sorry for your situation. I cannot imagine how difficult it is. You are a very strong individual for doing what you have to do. Just remember to lean on your family and freinds from time to time to help you. And If we can help just let us know.

Along those lines if we see anything in your collection of interest is it OK to PM you with a question?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...