When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best place to buy Breiting Gen ?

quicktime

I'm looking to purchase a new SuperOcean 44 Gen and wondering if any of the AD's can still offer a discount?

Anything wrong with purchasing new from a non AD that sells new watches with their own warranty? The savings is about $700 on this particular watch. New with cases and boxes and paperwork just does not have the warranty card. Thoughts?

• 4 months later...

go to an AD, enjoy the experiance, they should offer you a free coffee too :1a: when spending that sort of money do it the right way, online grey market dealers may save you money, but surely you want to be safe in the knowledge that breitling themselves-not some online company-is covering your watch warranty...on the discount front just ask, then go to another AD and see if they can beat the price...play them against eachother in your hometown and have fun with it! cash is king too, offer cash instead of a card payment or finance and they will 99% of the time bite your hand off for the sale...when i bought my gen superocean 44 in the uk a good few months back, best deal i could get together at an AD was 10% discount for cash and they threw in a pre owned breitling rubber strap free...if you cant get a discount atleast ask for a nice leather strap (most stores will carry hirsch etc) as part of the deal...also helps if you have used the AD before for other purchases. just my 2 penny coin!

• 3 weeks later...

You might try TimeZone.com. That is a well-known site for "gen watches only". Off course you might be receiving a rep (but I have never read about that! (as far as I can remember)). The TimeZone-members are strictly fighting against the rep-business. If you buy from the serious sellers you can be sure for getting a gen watch. I have been buying several watches from members there and have only good experiences.

I would have given that a try! At leas a look! That is for free, but you have to make the coffee yourself!

8-)