When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Called out 1st time.

baglc1

Wow A, gotta see it when I go to Singapore. The ones I've seen so far wasn't great, even the BK/TC modded ones. Guess ur one of the few :D

@ Aeromatic, not trying to picking on you or anything and sorry about your keyboard, but I found it difficult to read despite it being very interesting. hahahaha.

No offence taken my friend i sometimes post on here like sending a sms on my mobile !

I was called out once by a friend of mine, who happens to be quite the WIS himself, and wears a gen Omega Seamaster PO. Mine is a PO chrono, and since he knows me well enough to know that I probably couldn't afford the real deal he once said (in a completely non-gloating way I might add); "I like your watch, but it's a rep, right?" I just smiled and replied "of course it is!" We then compared watches and apart from my version's obvious flaws he thought it was quite nice, and that was it, really. I didn't feel "outed" in an uncomfortable way at all, because of the fact that he knew what he was talking about. Had it been some douchebag I probably would've went with some of the answers given here!

How did you know? :) actually my laptop is suffering from (flashing screen) ribbon cable problems plus i have tired twitchy fingers and cant stop ordering watch parts for projects that i dont have ! :bangin: i used to build hotrods like that too i would buy a nice set of wheels then find a car to sit on them ! :) i promised myself i would not do this with watches !

I have the same problem on my 5 year old IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad R61. I couldn't be bothered to spend the time/money to fix it so connected it to a keyboard, mouse, monitor and now its a great desktop :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I have the same problem on my 5 year old IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad R61. I couldn't be bothered to spend the time/money to fix it so connected it to a keyboard, mouse, monitor and now its a great desktop :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Same here cant be bothered to spend money on it so i have to keep slapping it now and again :) watches and cars on the other hand get allocated a lotta $$$$$$$ !
  • Like 1

Comes up to me at work after knowing him for about a year, he as a couple of Gen Rolex date just ( i've heard him take about them to his wife on the phone ) Anyway i have my vintage GMT-Master on yesterday and he says " i didnt know you had watches thats the 1st time i've seen one on your wrist, is it REAL " i say " well i can tell the time off it so it must be a REAL watch. He never spoke to me all day after that, peace at last, he is abit of a know it all and a [censored], he then kept swan necking all day to see if he could glimse it again.

Or... "If I told you that it's real are you going to try to steal it?"

*edited for spelling error