When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3717 OTB questions

markiemark

I am about to buy a 3717 from puretime, and ask a modder to have it shipped to him to do his magic.

It definitely needs to be relumed. But how is the out-of-the-box AR? Does it need a new AR?

Also, I read here and there that the 12 o'clock marker is slightly misaligned, is this an easy fix? And is this even true?

Thanks a bunch guys!

I am about to buy a 3717 from puretime, and ask a modder to have it shipped to him to do his magic.

It definitely needs to be relumed. But how is the out-of-the-box AR? Does it need a new AR?

Also, I read here and there that the 12 o'clock marker is slightly misaligned, is this an easy fix? And is this even true?

Thanks a bunch guys!

I like the AR as is. The 12 o'clock marker is not fixable unless you get a new dial with aligned markers AFAIK. Lume is good to me too.

Great watch though!

The AR out of the box is better than any modder I've seen can do for "Gen-ness". People can do amazing AR but you loose the blue tint which is on the gen. I think the rep AR is the way to go.

Whoever is doing the relume should be able to sort any marker that's not straight but not all of them are crooked. It's the luck of the draw.