When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milgauss White Face Rep... QC images..

kevshed

The orange markers looks all over the place, but I'm not sure if the GEn is like that.

Hi - I hadn't really noticed - but looking at it more critically, i see what you mean. However... looking at the gen face - it seems consistent (to my untrained noob eye anyway)...

I'm hoping the color differences can be explained by poor photography... (fingers crossed)

post-48784-0-36236200-1351961024_thumb.j

Hi - I hadn't really noticed - but looking at it more critically, i see what you mean. However... looking at the gen face - it seems consistent (to my untrained noob eye anyway)...

I'm hoping the color differences can be explained by poor photography... (fingers crossed)

The markers are different colors in some spots when they glow (here's one on the right, photo from google.):

img32288.jpg

sh*t Pep that yours?

 unfortunately mike it isnt, i wish it was love that nodel milgauss, i put the picture up to illustrate the difference form the gen to rep. The markers on the gen are bright ornage as opposed to the reps dark orange. Im a migauss fan but the accurate one is the black face non gv..