When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best place to get a Rolex Daytona

jimbodong

Jimbo,

as one newbie to another, at this point you won't get a better response to your questions, I'm afraid. I've been a member here for just a few days and I have already learned more about reps just by reading up on the threads than I possibly could've imagined. There are more than a million total posts on this forum and counting (no [censored], there is, actually!) - how many of them have you read? For instance, have you read this one? http://www.rwg.cc/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/

The worst thing you can do is sit and wait for someone to give you the answer. Do a little homework yourself, then return and ask some specific questions that show people you have actually made an effort, and you'll see what this forum is really capable of, I promise. Good luck in your search!

Jimbo,

as one newbie to another, at this point you won't get a better response to your questions, I'm afraid. I've been a member here for just a few days and I have already learned more about reps just by reading up on the threads than I possibly could've imagined. There are more than a million total posts on this forum and counting (no [censored], there is, actually!) - how many of them have you read? For instance, have you read this one? http://www.rwg.cc/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/

The worst thing you can do is sit and wait for someone to give you the answer. Do a little homework yourself, then return and ask some specific questions that show people you have actually made an effort, and you'll see what this forum is really capable of, I promise. Good luck in your search!

+ 1

Hotten Todd has given you very good advice. What you asked is the same question we get asked many times per week! Firsrt off, you will never get more knowledgable if you are "Spoon fed " the answers. Second, with research you will begiin to understand what questions you need to ask. Let's take your question for instance. "where to find the best Daytona"? Daytonas have been around for 40 +years, so what are you looking for? A vintage pre oyster, a vintage Oyster, A Paul Newman, a contemporary, what bezel style, dial color,etc.? See where I'm going? You need to increase your knowledge base before you can ask a rational question.

Happy reading.