When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch for sale. Opinions on authenticity appreciated.

ltr

There's no question the watch in the picture is genuine. I don't know why you say it's too cheap, it's not.

The 2504.50 comes with a bracelet that the seller is not showing and he says it was re-brushed. The $60 (much less if used) Hirsch strap won't make up for a damaged bracelet. I find it suspicious he decides not to post pics of the bracelet.

The same model was sold on ebay recently in a much better condition (no refinishing/re-brushing) for about the same price with full box/papers.

I agree. Definitely genuine,There enough folks on WUS trolling through sales forum that anything suspicious is immediately targeted. Also WUS is private, so whatever Ernie Romers decides, that's the law, and he doesn't like reps!!.

Ask him for photos of the bracelet if you are interested. i would say that this price is in line with what mid size Omegas are bringing, but i wouldn't pay as much for a recent model that has no box and papers. I doubt the bracelet is really beat up, but it probably was worn a lot and it has lots of scratches, etc. i bet you could get this one for around 1200.00 to 1300.00 USD if you really wanted it.