When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Order my first Reps, have some shipping questions

DeeCee

Hi All,

I have been lurking in the forums for some time and did some research. Ended up ordering from Joshua, A UPO and Breitling Skyland Avenger. I have done searches looking for information in regards to shipping from the dealers.

My Questions.

1. In what manner do they usually ship the pieces to you and what are the customs issues?

2. When the package arrives, do you have to be home to sign for it or will they just leave it at your door?

I am in California USA. any help appreciated.

I'm not in the states, but standard shipping is usually via EMS with full tracking available so you will know when it enters the states and is processed through customs. There should be no issue getting them through customs. Yes you will have to sign for it, or collect and sign at post office.

They should send you a tracking number, which will work sometimes, sometimes not, depending on whether or not the postal employees scan the package or just move it along. You will have to sign for it. Customs issues don't seem to be a real problem now, but having said that, you never know when or where the US customs service will start really looking at the packages and start to snag reps. Any time you bring items into the USA that are counterfeit or on the banned list (Cuban Cigars for example), you run the risk that it will be seized by customs. Just the price of playing the game!

Usually if no one is home, the postman will leave a notice in your mailbox. You will then have to go to the PO and sign for the package. Keep your fingers crossed that you don't have a lazy Postman that just throws the package on your doorstep!