When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any experiences with this seller?

Fs_311_2000

It's probably not a good idea to use peoples names , addresses, emails, etc. here on the forum. If you want to contact someone via PM or Email, using names are fine, but lots of folks here are also on genuine forums, and some are there under their own names, so it's not good form, as it can very easily get a member into hot water on those forums.

It's probably not a good idea to use peoples names , addresses, emails, etc. here on the forum. If you want to contact someone via PM or Email, using names are fine, but lots of folks here are also on genuine forums, and some are there under their own names, so it's not good form, as it can very easily get a member into hot water on those forums.

+1 Just typing the same reply ! Please edit your post F and remove his real name :fool:

Your post will show edit as well as quote and multiquote, other posts will only show quote and multiquote. Read my PM to you and follow the instructions and you should be OK.

Can't believe that my 2000th post is helping a noob!! I thought it would be a profound vintage Rolex post, but i suppose this is better, helping someone new. welcome aboard, this ship of crazy watchaholics!! ;)

+2 and congratulations on getting to 2000. :drinks: