When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam332L

folex

I looked over at andrews 332l. Looks pretty good, but i cant see the cg. Any thoughts on it? Super rep maybe? I can spot some flaws such as the difference in the color of the base of the hands. The gen has a copperish color whereas rep is much darker. Quite an obvious tell but overall looks pretty good.

• Like 1

Its as super as a rep this model will get because of the expensive movement it takes to make it a true "rattrapante" watch with the split second hand. Guys this is a great watch and grab one while you can! The original release sold out quickly back in 2010 due to the popularity of the "Expendables" movie in which Sly Stallone wore the watch. I waited for over a year to get this watch and yes the button at the 7 is for looks as I mention already the movement would be way more than average rep hobbyist is willing to pay and I'm not even sure a chinese rattrapante movement has been made. Bottom line GET THIS WATCH! The original cost over $19k and is almost impossible to get and the high quality reps of this watch go very fast. If you want a $98 version of this watch you can buy all day long but will not be satisfied. Trusty time and Andrew have the real deal. Pull tha trigger! I did! :clap2: Pics forthcoming.....

Oh yea sorry fellas forgot to mention it is a synthetic sapphire which basically means mineral crystal. The chinese factories stopped making the 1950's style Panerai case with the true sapphire because of the cost. You can buy the original sapphire crystal for this watch on Ebay and have it installed....here is the link.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAPPHIRE-CRYSTAL-FOR-PANERAI-212-FLYBACK-1950-PAM-212-/310304825568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483f9be0e0

Annbody care to comment on movement? Same problems with AP sec@12?

The 1950 chronos don't have the same issues as the APs at all because the sub dials are in natural movement position, not rearranged with an extra gearplate like the APROOs