When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking to sell my Franken UPO - Advice needed

Craig S

Hi all,

In order to fund par tof my quest towards a gen Rolex YM, I'm looking to sell a number of my reps. One of these is a franken UPO, with the following mods:

-Gen Dial

-Gen hands

-Gen tube and crown

The watch is the swiss eta version, which has been serviced a year or so ago by Domi (along with all the above mod work). He also re-ARd the watch but the colour was wrong (its more like orange than blue but actually looks really nice). To this end, I have a Sunny crystal ready to fit, along with two improved Bezel inserts (one black and one orange) which i bought from ebay (member wholesaleoutlet990).

Any ideas what I should be looking for to sell all of the above on here as a job lot? Want to make sure its a fair price for both parties :)

$300 tops....Unfortunately, due to the fiscal cliff concerns impacting the US - everything dropped in value 50%.

All kidding aside - your gen parts alone are worth atleast $350 along with servicing and other mods done, plus the original watch is well over $600+

As mentioned above,  take a look at the sales section to see what similar watches had sold for in the past.

• 2 weeks later...