When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom datewheel for (franken) AP ROO, are you interested? How many to produce?

edgematic1

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, another update, after having lot's of trouble with the original DW manufacturer I have decided to go with another company which has been very professional this far. The datewheels will be produced by one of the Swiss leading DW manufacturers. Yes, you've read it well.

The cost of the final datewheel will be $51 + shipping. Not cheap but reason is that it's a small DW run (only for franken AP ROO's) + it's made in Switzerland. Lead time is around 5-6 weeks since they need to make a brand new printing plate for the correct font.

The only thing left now is the colour match, this will be done by tomorrow and then they will start.

I hope you guys are still interested cuz I'm investing... ;):)

Updates will follow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@ ilovewatch: yes, I made a couple extra for the ones that come late to the party and new Franken project starters :)

Just got another update, WE ARE GETTING CLOSER! :):

Hi XX

Please be informed of the shipment of your order by registered and insured Airmail:

APRIL 17. 2013
This is the registration and insurance No. XXXXX

Track and trace to destination Border by Swiss Post. T&T starts one day after dispatch at http://www.swisspost.ch/

Shipments to BELGIUM indicated by Swiss Post, should takes about 10 WORKING DAYS. (2 weeks)
Please be aware POSTAL AND CUSTOM SERVICES is out of our Influence. If it do not reaches you latest 30 days after our dispatch, please inform us, so that we can claim it. This is the only way to give the most excellent Post service a chance, to take the failing ones in the row to responsibility.

Please take care of your mail. Common your responsible Post office invite you to pick it up at the counter.

Wish you a pleasant day and best regards from Switzerland

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...