When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No 45mm Orange UPO's?

vandal.tbh

Hey vandal, long time no see, hows things? I heard they were out of stock recently also, thread about it on rwi. Surprised with that tbh, hard to tell if it's a temporary thing or production has ended. I'll update if I hear more.

Maybe fire Toro or Trevor or puretime (Angus)a PM and see if they have access to any.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/upo-sold-out-125097.html

Thanks Cougar, nice talking to you again.  I sent Angus and Mary an email also, but haven't heard back from them yet.  I don't know Toro or Trevor, but I'll shoot them a msg.

Andrew said they are coming out with a ceramic bezel PO soon.  I really like the orange, but maybe I'll go for the black in ceramic if I can't find an orange one.

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Just sent payment to Rochest at Watch International for what seems like the very last 45mm UPO in Orange. Makes me a little nervous dealing with a new dealer, but they have good reviews here on the forum so what the hell. Not like I had a lot of options. Still waiting on QC pics, so we'll see. Fingers crossed.

Received QC pics last night, but since this is the only DT I could find that actually had one of these, and this is his very last one, it's no longer a matter of picking one I like. I either want it or I don't. I'm not thrilled with the pearl placement, or the way the background looks around the seamonster on the back, but aside from that it looks decent to me. I may try a bezel insert replacement but I'll have to see what I think of it on my wrist. Anyway, here are two of the pics...

post-41705-57491.jpg