When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Introduction to me

fraggle42

Hi all, First post in here having been looking round the replica websites loads and finding these forums. (After doing a search for one website and finding about 10 "review" sites that all had exactly the same, work perfect, review I smelled the moo-splat) I've got a few genuine watches (Timex, Seiko, things I can afford) and have decided to get a couple of reps. I'm not interested in reps that are perfect to the last atom (unless they're the same price!), I want something well made, that looks good, feels good and works well and reliably. It'll be worn mostly daily. Looking for a good Breitling Chronomat Evolution, two tone, sticks, either a very dark blue dial or black (which in most shots looks like a very dark blue?) Also looking for one of these (which I haven't seen anywhere before) http://www.perfectwatchez.co/rolex-daytona-black-ion-plated-tachymeter-black-stainless-steel-strap-black-dial-80247.html Either / both from EU dealers. Used in very good condition is also fine. I've had a read of the "noob" guide, but in Tapatalk most of the links don't work? Is that a noob intelligence test? :) Which of the dealers here are EU based? And I see (some) negative comments about quite a few of the dealers listed here, do these listed dealers always sort out problems, or are some of them really overdue for being delisted? Thanks, Richard Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Richard and welcome to RWG.

It seems you have found your way here in much the same manner that most of our members have.

All the dealers here have passed the test of time, negative reviews will always happen, some times because a dealer let a customer slip through the cracks, some times because a dealer actually stuffed up and some times because there are customers that will never be satisfied, but if a dealer wants to keep their storefront here the norm must be many happy customers.

The Noob guide was written quite a long time ago and although I haven't been to check it I am willing to bet that a lot of links have in fact disappeared.

Rule of thumb with replica watches is that if the dealers on the board can't get it then most likely it doesn't exist.

Ken

Cheers guys!

Been window shopping waiting for the dealers to get back to me :)

Looking at some of the pictures makes me realise just how huge some of the watches are! I'm not a small bloke (6'5" and not skinny) but still, some look absolutely huge! Especially the Pams, which is a pity as I love the looks of them otherwise.

Need to find more pictures that show a top half of body shot so I can get some perspective - it's difficult to judge when it's just a close up wrist shot :)