When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me fill a gap in my little rep collection

gtanak

Since i got back into the scene like 1.5 mth back, i've thoroughly refreshed my collection.. Sold everything leaving only my WM9 sub V2.

Since then, i've picked up various watches which i've categorized below.

Dress:

Ebel 1911

WM9 sub (considered dress for its smaller size)

Sport:

AP Diver 3.5 (2pc)

Porsche Flat 6 6320 grey

Pam 243M noob V2 vac modded

Rolex explorer 2 noob black(latest)

Multi:

Breitling skyland v2.5 noob

C&R many watches...incl B&R 02, IWC ingenieur, panda 1911 on rubber. Got my heavy duty bracelet watch in the AP diver and Skyland, lots of sports watches but seems like i'm still missing something that i like to purchase before year end...

Max size i'm willing to go is 44-45mm, dun like anything below 40mm.. Looking for v good to super rep... Help me by listing below what you think will enhance my collection..

Thanks in adv guys.

Defintely something a bit more dressy sporty or maybe purely dressy, the ebel and the sub aren't really dressy watches, well they are, but they aren't :)

Maybe try the new IWC portofino, or the new Mark XVI V2 as it's good timing for that. Also cant go wrong with a PP aquanaut, cartel version, doubles up as good sporty dressy watch.

Alternatively the 3717 spitfire or regular are great, can't go too far wrong and look excellent out of the box, a few mods is nice if looking for a keeper but not really needed if just looking for a great out of the box classy chrono.

gtanak that chopard keeps calling me.How did you find it, also strap quality, looks nice. (I will need after market length?. :bangin: l)

Tee who carries that would like to take a looky.

Mine came via trade, but I know WatchEden carries them.  I'll trawl my photobucket and post up some pics of mine :)

Mike.. The chopard sits really nicely, perfect on racing rubber.. Rep strap is decent enough. Gd thing is... U can franken it down to the gen mvmt... Many gen parts avail. Otherwise its a really classy, more sporty watch due to racing rubber...

Just an update, already pulled the trigger on a 111noob v3 and now contemplating an AP royal Oak but torn btw 36mm and 39mm