When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What are some good Super Reps on the cheap?

MimiSars

Have been out of the scene for awhile.  Looking for some good super reps that won't break the bank.  Sub-300.

Also, any idea if anyone offers a good Maxi Marine Diver rep, particularly the chrome version?  All the ones from Andrew and PT have the clear back which is not on the gens.

Thanks!

The best bang for the buck are the new PAMs- 005, 111, 029, 177, etc. etc.

Most of the other reps especially with 'Swiss' option are getting expensive; $400-500 range with shipping. IMO that's too much when you can get some

nice gens like Hammy, Tissot, Oris, Ebel for about $500- 1000. Some even less.DSCN0114.jpg

This Hammy cost $275 with HW ETA 6497

Thx for the recommendation guys. 

@Ry & Noel: Saw some good comparisons with the PAMs but it just isn't my cup of tea.  A bit too small.

@cougar: That's a crz good price.  Went to Andrews site and he has em for near $300.

Any other ones?  Not Rolex or any other common brands that people would know off the street.  Basically, nothing that would question "counterfeit".

So you want the best but you want it cheep?

Similar to the noobfactory Yachtmaster I got for $100 a couple years back.  More accurate than the $290 I paid for a previous YM.  Not sure if such deals still exist.

Edited by MimiSars