When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my mbw 5513 build

One4adventure

Well, you could always remove the dial feet and make ingod's dial work with your 2846. That's by far your best option and exactly what many others have done, myself included.
Any issues finding a set of hands with a matching lume for the ingod dial? I'm thinking the Yuki meters first will be ok as it comes with hands and free shipping.

forget the yuki hands. theyre the incorrect thickeness to the point of being obvious as not original. the second hand is also the incorrect length. TC hands are your best bet   yukis second hand is the most inaccurate of the set   [img=http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7185/6986769699_e4e76c1aee_z.jpg]   Clarks -GEN - Yuki
Ok thanks! Now I'm learning something. So tc is Clarke?

Another issue, The Clarke tropic 19 is about .008" smaller than the case diameter. I'm worried it will crack if I try to press it on. Next option would be to freeze the case and warm the crystal to attempt a shrink fit. Anybody attempted to polish the case? The case is the coveted mbw that i picked up from Eurotime a couple years back. I want to keep it water resistant. Thanks,

• Like 1