When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

all black watches reccomendation and daytona question

lolz123

I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on an all black watch?

I was leaning towards a hublot Bb, the hublot tourbillon, or an all black Rolex.

However for the Rolex. I don't like how the face has so much writing on it on the all black Rolex.

As for the Daytona's. Have their movements been modified or more reliable now?

Thanks everyone

For an all black, the HBBs are still probably your best bet.

I had an all black and while I liked how cool it looked, it was basically impossible to read. 

As for the daytona, no the secs at 6 watches are all still timebombs.

Never had a problem with mine, and I've had more than a dozen sec@6 7750s (Daytonas and 3714s). They do have potential problems, but calling them "timebombs" is hugely overblown.

For an OTB rep then I would recommend the Hublot Big Bang King Black Magic from the H maker... its the most accurate of the BBKs and KPs... by a mile..

Avoid the KPs as these are very inaccurate or wait as there are a few coming soon ;)

The Blacksteel is nice too and so are some PAMs... but you need to have more of idea what you want in terms of size and design/brand..then I am sure you will get a better more detailed answer..

• 2 months later...

For an OTB rep then I would recommend the Hublot Big Bang King Black Magic from the H maker... its the most accurate of the BBKs and KPs... by a mile..

Avoid the KPs as these are very inaccurate or wait as there are a few coming soon ;)

The Blacksteel is nice too and so are some PAMs... but you need to have more of idea what you want in terms of size and design/brand..then I am sure you will get a better more detailed answer..

I personally like the Big Bang All Black II / Big Bang Black Magic II on  Joshua's site – really like the look of the leather with rubber below it (gummy?) but not sure if the watch / strap will be any good coz i haven't seen any reviews.