When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Loose dial in noob pam 176

mjmj

Hi PAM experts,

Just thought to ask for some advice on a loose dial /movement in the 176case. I've opened the aseback and all the case holder screws are tight. Yet the dial is still loose.

Has anyone had this problem before and can anyone help with a solution please? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

can you take a pictures of the back with the case back off? Usually the case holder screws, if they are tight,,,should hold the movement and dial in place...the only thiing I can think of is that the movement holders are upside down...some movement holders are flat,,,some are bent a little...which puts more pressure on the dia/movement when its tight...if both were upside down,,could create a little space for movement...justa total guess,,,

Remove the movement/ dial and make sure the dial lock screws are in the correct position.

Then check what Chris had mentioned .. But I have had movements that were snug but dial still moving and making an annoying clicking sound an catching my seconds hand on the sub dial .. It just required the lock screws for the dial to be turned .. If you are unsure of these screws an where they should be I can take a picture

Cheers

CP