When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EL Daytona 16520

16520b

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Daytona is the most famous watch (whit tank cartier) of the world and the watch most loved

But standard asian reps are not good have an incorrected case a bad dial ecc...

Reps sellers have perfect Omega, Ebel and good Exp, Sub Panerai ecc... but NO daytona

Why?

I think that a very good daytona (similar in quality for example to ultimative Seamaster planet ocean or two tone MBK sub ) is a great success, And collectors pay for it 400 500 600 dollars.....

Of course, the real problem is movement, is impossible a correct case whit a 7750, but a solution is possible...........

I think that use a gen Zenith movement is not a solution, the movement is rare and the price, $ 2000 2500 is not correct for a rep.

I for one would love to see a faux chrono rep of this watch. Done with a more correct looking slimmer case, correct looking dial with the close together subdials. If one were done that was real clean looking, even if it were not a real chrono, I'd buy one for sure. Of course it would probably not satisfy my hunger to build a real ElPrimero version, but it would be a nice alternative until I do. How about it rep makers??

• 7 years later...