When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should Marijuana be legal In all states?

maxman

Hahahahahh

Cure cancer yhea right!!! Hahahahaha

The brains mate, canabis fries your brains mate!!! If you belive all that then you been smoking alot of pot :D

Its true. Recent studies are very optimistic in cancer research ;)

Marijuana does not "fry your brain" ... Don`t be so ignorant please :)

Historys great thinkers, musicians, poets, painters have enjoyed it since it was dicovered :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/19/marijuana-and-cancer_n_1898208.html

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/06/marijuana-fights-cancer-and-helps-manage-side-effects-researchers-find.html

Edited by ASCIWhite

Whats next guy's? Cocaine?

Why not?  It used to be available at pharmaceutical grade, and I think legal...  As with weed, it should be decriminalized, regulated, rather than being cut with drain cleaner or whatever else they use, then taxed and the money put into health services.  If people can't afford it, it would be no different now to a junkie who can't afford their fix, and to those who can afford it, then good times...  No different to Mr Big being able to afford to drink expensive cognac, while the guy on the street might drink cider or generic beer, and further down the ladder, some alkie scrub has to drink meths :lol:

Why not?  It used to be available at pharmaceutical grade, and I think legal...  As with weed, it should be decriminalized, regulated, rather than being cut with drain cleaner or whatever else they use, then taxed and the money put into health services.  If people can't afford it, it would be no different now to a junkie who can't afford their fix, and to those who can afford it, then good times...  No different to Mr Big being able to afford to drink expensive cognac, while the guy on the street might drink cider or generic beer, and further down the ladder, some alkie scrub has to drink meths :lol:

Remember COCA cola :) hahaha... In the beginning it wass FULL of cocaine.

• Like 1

Whats next guy's? Cocaine?

I'm a Libertarian on this one. I think all drugs should be legal and taxed/regulated like booze.

People (especially addicts) are going to use if they want to. The war on drugs doesn't work!! Cocaine and herion are available, cheaper and

more potent than ever. What has been the cost? - ie. money, police manpower, drug violence, ruined lives in prison, etc, etc.

Drug addiction and Alcoholism are considered Medical Illness & should NOT be treated as a crime in themselves. Of course if you kill someone

while high, that's a different story. Also, drug dealing for immense profit and killing the competition is obviously a crime.

• Like 1

You all been smoking alot of pot :D

You guys are pot heads :D

And you good sir.. are ignorant! 

And there is no excuse for ignorant... *LOL*

And although we are having a discussion here. I would like to say I don`t have anything against you Zeleni ;)  :partytime:

We can`t agree on everything in this world. But I would like you to do some more research before you succumb to the old style propaganda about marijuana..

You all been smoking alot of pot :D

You guys are pot heads :D

Pot's illegal in the UK, and I'm no law-breaker :lol:  Couldn't afford it even if I wanted to :bangin:  That said, if it was legal, and I could afford it, then I probably would smoke it ;)

• Like 1

Anyone who wants to abuse drugs (legal or illegal) is going to find a way to do it. I'm not in favor of making it easier for them. In that sense, the 'war on drugs' can claim some success. You'll never be able to stop it, but if it's illegal the majority won't do it because of the consequences of getting caught. Have never understood the benefits of getting high just for the sake of getting high. Pain management I get, which is why I have no opposition to medical marijuana for people it legitimately helps. For the masses and just for 'fun', sorry, but I'm never going to vote for that. And for those that want to use the argument that alcohol is 'far' worse ... the only reason it may be, is that it's legal and readily available. Make marijuana (or any other drug for that matter) legal, and wait and see how long it takes.
Tomhorn I'm sorry but the addition rate in the US populace has remained steady at 2% for the entire duration of the 1trillion dollar war on drugs. Not up, not down. Unaffected.

----------

I run into people with your attitude all the time Zeleni.

I am a militant atheist also, and no matter how much you pound the theists into the ground with facts. They just cover their ears and say "LALALALALALALALALA, dont want to hear it. LALALALA"

LOL  :bangin:

Did you not check the link I gave you to the NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE? I can get you as many sources as you want. But you still try to joke it away here man....

how can something that grows wild and free, as if by the hand of god himself, be made illegal? lol, its a joke. the war on drugs is over, it has failed. You can easily get weed (and nearly any other drug) easily and cheap, almost anywhere (that id travel to anyways). All those that are against legalization, mark my words, it will be legalized everywhere that matters soon enough. Its just a matter of time. why waste this time debating , just smoke up and smile :) mushrooms too. ;) nom nom nom Not that i condone coke or sweet lady H, but theyre here to stay, unfortunatly. So may as well regulate and heavily tax to at least try to put a dent into organized crime...

• Like 1

All antidotal information, but in my 35 years of Anesthesia, ihave never seem a pot head tear up and ER, shoot someone,cut someone, break into and occupied dwelling,etc.. OF all the vices, i would way rather take care of someone who is  blissing out on weed, rather than a crackhead who's high as a kite, or a drunk who's combative, belligerent, and then pukes all over everyone!!

Zeleni my friend,  i don't know where you're getting your research from, but I'm afraid it's flawed. Better not to smoke anything, drink anything or inject or swollow anything (Weed,tobacco, alcohol, pills. coke, etc.) but if you are picking the lesser of the evils, it has to be Marijauna. Long term use, would probably have the same effects on the body as tobacco, it produces tars and other toxic byproducts which are not good for your lungs. Having said that  I would bet that over a 20 year period, the guy/gal who smokes one joint a day is going to have  much healthier lungs than one who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day.

• Like 1

Hahahahahh Cure cancer yhea right!!! Hahahahaha The brains mate, canabis fries your brains mate!!! If you belive all that then you been smoking alot of pot :D
I have two masters degrees and have graduated at the top of my cohort each time. I can assure you my brain cells are intact and functioning at a much higher level than most. Having said that, the things that are responsible for the most deaths in the united states are infact LEGAL and stupidly ACCESSIBLE: tobacco, ethanol, and heavily processed foods. I have been smoking since I was a teen with no problems at all. I find it disgusting how the united states handles drug policy and research when it comes to cannabis. It is irresponsible in my opinion. But to each their own. To answer the original question, yes it should be legal. Take care, everyone! Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 2

All antidotal information, but in my 35 years of Anesthesia, ihave never seem a pot head tear up and ER, shoot someone,cut someone, break into and occupied dwelling,etc.. OF all the vices, i would way rather take care of someone who is  blissing out on weed, rather than a crackhead who's high as a kite, or a drunk who's combative, belligerent, and then pukes all over everyone!!

Zeleni my friend,  i don't know where you're getting your research from, but I'm afraid it's flawed. Better not to smoke anything, drink anything or inject or swollow anything (Weed,tobacco, alcohol, pills. coke, etc.) but if you are picking the lesser of the evils, it has to be Marijauna. Long term use, would probably have the same effects on the body as tobacco, it produces tars and other toxic byproducts which are not good for your lungs. Having said that  I would bet that over a 20 year period, the guy/gal who smokes one joint a day is going to have  much healthier lungs than one who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day.

Thats why the new thing is vaporizors... Almost nobody smokes it anymore ;) Much less harm on your lungs...

By the way i smoke 20 sigs a day for the last 24 years. And I have lungs llike an athlete *LOL* so the damage done by all kinds of different things are very individual...

I also walk 7 miles a day in the mountains. I don`t drink alcohol, and I don`t smoke weed.

BUT I am on the worst poison in the world.... Antidepressants. A make and model made by evil itself,

Edited by ASCIWhite

@iwillfindyou Have you found yourself yet? Smoking what since 10year of age? If I may ask?
I wish, but no. I was introduced to cannabis at the age of 19. Finding myself? I feel confident in who I am and where I have come from and where I am going, not because of cannabis, but my faith and education. Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 1