When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should Marijuana be legal In all states?

maxman

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I wish, but no. I was introduced to cannabis at the age of 19. Finding myself? I feel confident in who I am and where I have come from and where I am going, not because of cannabis, but my faith and education. Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Well keep searching, but dont search for anyone ells, search for YOU, i'll bet POT will guide you to what you search and the best of everything is that you WILL never get cancer, so smoke that brain right out of your head!!!

Guy's im out of here, smoke till you drop, i will bump this topic in a few years and see how all of you pot heads are doing ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Dam Zeleni...what a great Idea. It's good to see you keeping a open mind. :thumbs:

Max bro, did you see the movie "Cocain Cowboys" if not, you have to see it, uts [censored] great :)

I agree with Teejay and panerai. Legalize marijuana, and tax it. Another cash crop, jobs, businesses, industry. The drug lords make $billions. Pay off our National Debt, make Medicare a universal health care plan for everyone, and pay back all of congress' loans to Social Security. Then in the 2nd 6 months do some real work...

• Like 1

I don't smoke pot now, but when I was in high school it was easier to procure a bag of pot than a six pack of beer.  I honestly don't think that there are many people in jail for possession of marijuana.  Distribution, yes.  But, the average pot smoker is not going to jail, police don't waste their time with it.  That being said, why should a person selling pot be able to be involved in a trade on a product that 1) could be produced here in the U.S. creating jobs instead of importing yet another product from outside the U.S. 2) not pay taxes on their profits.  My thought is, make it legal and regulated.  Prohibition doesn't work.  Let us create jobs.  Let us compete with other countries.and stop putting the pot smoker on the same page as a heroin user.  It is not the same drug.