When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet Help for this Diver!

panerai153

Guys, I've got a genuine Ocean7 LM-7 Which is a homage to the Omega Ploprof. This is the latest model that came out last year, it's titanium which makes it a great watch, even for it's size. the only problem is the watch is only available with a silicone rubber strap. I started a similar discussion when the watch was first announced mid year last year, over on the WUS Ocean7 Forum, asking if anyone had any ideas as to where you could find a titanium mesh bracelet. Didn't have any luck, no one had any idea as to where one could be found if any even existed. I also have the original model LM-7 in SS. I have this watch on a Jurgens mesh, which is super comfortable. the watch lugs are 22mm. Any ideas as to whether or not one like this mesh exists, and second if none exist, how would a bead blasted band look on a titanium watch like this.

Here are a couple of photos, first the Titanium model, and then the SS on the mesh

Thanks

post-327-0-43014600-1360718913_thumb.jpg

post-327-0-97270400-1360718993_thumb.jpg

post-327-0-13455100-1360719008_thumb.jpg

Isnt there a trick to darkening the SS look to give a ti look...

sorry that dont help I know  but i am sure i saw a discussion on this a few years back

However contact Proj as he might be able to help on the BB question and has some good pics of finishes if its possible...he might enjoy the challenge :)