When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland Avenger V4

Taizi

I haven't seen a review yet, but i've heard from some members who got them that they are pretty darn good.

My white stick dial should be here today/tomorrow, I will look it over, take some photos and give my opinions on it.

Excellent, I ordered one from Toro today, nice to see some 'real' pics :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, how accurate is the new Skyland Avenger?

I would like a white dial. I was never interested in the super avenger as it was just too big for my wrist. But I think this would be a more reasonable amount of bling :)

Any thoughts? I know the Super Avenger had the white dial that was the flaw (not correct white). Haven't seen much news info about the skyland avenger.

• 2 weeks later...

@gtanak -- your grey dial is a v4?!...definitely different than the white dial version on page 1...the white dial version (v4?!) looks to be more like a v3 to me...the chrono pushers are longer and the 1's are not right...your gray dial avenger on hktan has the right 1's and the right pusher length..also the pearl of the grey dial is much better and more accurate than the white version...interesting differences...confused, i am...

the gray dial avenger is much more accurate than the white dial version...they both are v4's?!...if so, buyers better check out the details before buying...

Edited by hackR

• 1 month later...