When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who do the best c1 pure white relume ?

Erict719

I want the gen like c1 lume. Please name some to me, and who have more reasonable price . I got quote for $150 to relume wm9 dial , is it reasonable price ?

I seem pbdad relume bk tw , looks good, but not sure if its the white daylight color I am looking for . Never seen it a tw in person yet.

thanks

That's pretty close, Ziggy charges that for his lume jobs 115.00 USD for dial, 35.00 USD for hands, so that's pretty standard. He is not accepting any new customers or new work, so you would need to find someone else. Here in the USA, Vac and pbdad are both recogniozed for their work, andI'm sure there are more around as well.

If the gen uses c1 superlume and the modder uses c1 superlume the color will be the same C1 is a stock color not some custom mix C1 is C1 as long as the real stuff it would have the same color if my 3 year old applied or a pro like The Zigmeister, vac, etc did You want to choose a modder based on quality of their work not color of their c1