When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies rep

Ektelon

Hi all,

I have purchased a couple of Reps for my girlfriend. I bought a Rolex and a TAG F1 from Josh. Unfortunately the Rolex fell apart quickly but she loves the TAG. The TAG is a great rep but she thinks it is a bit too large for a professional environment.

Would anyone here happen to have a good recommendation for a ladies watch that might be a good fit for the office? She really enjoyed the Rolex as well and thought it was the perfect size. It was the Jubilee MOP white diamond.

Thanks in advance and I hope everyone is having a great week.

E

I just order my wife a black Tag F1 with the diamond bezel excited to see it come in, looked great in the QC pics. Right now her go to watch is a coke bezel GMT, looks great on her and she wears it regularly in an office.

If you want your girl to kill it at the office, get her a DSSD - I'm trying to get my girlfriend into one as we speek. maybe your girlfriend just can't pull off that level of mad style ;) I'm messing with you man!

All great watches. Thanks for the replys. I think the DSSD is probably larger thanthe TAG F1. It's a great watch (I own one) but she is trying for something understated. iCoopernius, the F1 is an awesome watch but the bracelet was a bear to get sized.

Jkay, that Vacheron looks like it may interest her. I also like the Omegas so I will look into krpstr's idea as well.

I'm not sure why it is so hard to find something for her when I can choose a watch in 30 seconds or less.

Jkay, she loves the Vacheron as well as the Chopard. I checked Josh's site and his doesn't seem to be like yours. Can I ask what dealer you used? I have purchased exclusively from Josh (7 watches) so I am not too familiar with the other dealers. If you don't feel comfortable sharing that, I understand and will keep searching. Again, thanks to everyone for their input.

icoopernicus- I had her try on my DSSD and I thought it was hot but she thought it was HUGE on her wrist. I will get a picture of her like the Charlize Theron pic to prove she can pull it off :-)

• Like 1

The VCO replica has been around for several years, now, with 3 or more different versions.

Mine is an older model. Let me look around on Perfect Clones and see what you are talking about.

edit: their model is just like mine but with the new, better lume. Don't be fooled by the art department at VC .. the dial is cream colored, not silver like the advertisement photo.