When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobmariner In A Different Light....!

Guest TTK

Nice shot as usual. I like how the lug details are visible in the pic. Definitely one of the nicest things on this watch.

Plain simple Rolex Sub is a great watch to photograph. Looks like it inspires you as well (although you're not a Rolex fan).

@By-Tor.....no...but I'm a BIG noobmariner fan.....:D

BTW...shot with one of those jewellers magnifying fluorescent desk lamps....with a cloth draped round it.....!

Edited by TTK

I'm not sold out of these at all.....it's simply that Im only taking WU payment now......and because of a difficult week last week...and this week......I've not had a lot of time to answer mail.

Anybody wishing to acquire ...either the Black 16610 Sub or 16610LV Sub......need to order now......I'm going home for Xmas on 8th December......so best hurry.....!

Sorry, but I won't be accepting Paypal until after New Year.....so Western Union or Nochex for UK customers only.

I'm not sold out of these at all.....it's simply that Im only taking WU payment now......and because of a difficult week last week...and this week......I've not had a lot of time to answer mail.

Anybody wishing to acquire ...either the Black 16610 Sub or 16610LV Sub......need to order now......I'm going home for Xmas on 8th December......so best hurry.....!

Sorry, but I won't be accepting Paypal until after New Year.....so Western Union or Nochex for UK customers only.

good to see you up and around my friend, i hope your feeling better after getting over the flue or whatever you have. i have been meaning to tell you that you find the most unassuming yet disturbing avatars i have ever seen. i still have nightmares about the shark. and i think tht was from nemo

and this one - i don't know, its cartoony and yet, disturbing at the same time :)

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification. Although WU is not a trusted source here, so I guess I'll wait until paypal is available again or bank transfer or such.