When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Planet Ocean Ceramic 45.5mm from Trusty Time....

Obiwan76

After a couple of weeks of debate I ordered another Omega Rep. This time I ordered a Planet Ocean Ceramic 45.5mm from Trusty Time. I could not be happier. I know that some find issues with the AR (not as bad as I figured)and the "Liquidmetal" engraving. I can personally overlook it. Andrews QC photos were spot on and delivery time was super fast to the US. If anyone is on the fence about this rep., do yourself a favor and order it. We now have 5 Omegas in our house (4 reps and one original). The PO is quickly becoming my favorite.

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

Nice watch im thinking of ordering one, whats wrong with the liquid metal engraving ? 

It shouldn't be there  ;)  

Nice looking piece OB1 ;)  how does that bezel look in normal light? Is it as Matt as it looks? Love these but must keep wallet shut atm  :huh:

Muaitai, yes it says ADJUSTE DTO FIYE. Sgtguk, yes that is truly the finish on the bezel. I love it. The last set of photos were taken with natural sunlight and mirror the exact look of the watch in person. Trust me, even with it's flaws, it is a great rep. I cannot say enough about it.

Edited by Obiwan76

I agree Andrew is one of the best although i emailed him and asked if the 45mm PO was in stock & he replied yes so i ordered it and now have been told i have to be patient because they are waiting for stock from the factories and then have to deal with the backlog of orders. So its just a waiting game :g:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

just a new user here and planning on buying this beauty. One question in regard to the movement. I have never bought a high end replica which is automatic, my concern is regarding the accuracy of its movement. Would it tend to stop even if you keep it on your wrist. (A flaw in the other replicas i bought, may be too cheap hence this issue) or it will keep good time similiar to the gen. I am inclined to buying one in quartz but again automatic movement is so beautiful

Any help for a newbie like me will be appreciated,

Thanks

I got my PO 45mm from Trusty last week & it keeps perfect time, i put it against my gen seamaster pro & the sweep is the same, as to your question of stopping if you wear it every day it shoud'nt stop, but off the wrist mine lasted a good day nd a half. Its a gorgeous watch, buy it you wont be dissapointed.

I got my PO 45mm from Trusty last week & it keeps perfect time, i put it against my gen seamaster pro & the sweep is the same, as to your question of stopping if you wear it every day it shoud'nt stop, but off the wrist mine lasted a good day nd a half. Its a gorgeous watch, buy it you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks Mate, you have been wonderful. IS there going to be a V2 as I read regarding the colour on the back fading in some of the posts. Thought may be a new version will answer this concern. Should I wait or buy this one. I find the Titanium quite amazing?

Thanks

Yes, there is a V2 with the LM left out, and double AR :)

Sorry but excuse my ignorance. What is LM?

Also is this the V2.

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=10442

Thanks for all your support. Just that I am new here and never bought a rep before. I really want the best as price is not that much of an issue. Would you guys recommend this one or should i wait for the next version with fewer issues.

Thanks heaps