When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

International Shipping Issues

panera

I decided to not to get any shipping risk during the transportation of product that ı sell at sale section.

I am facing a Paypal problem because of idiot. I sent the part him with reg air mail with tracking info 

But the number cant be traceable during the transportation. Cause the tracking number never appears on the track-trace page

I know some times it happens ....Some of  post office men never entered the infos to system etc.....

After a week The buyer asked me ''where is the pack?''

I informed that ''I asked to post office'' and They said that ''There no person at the buyers address or the address is wrong'' So the envelope on the turning back and  sending back to me again which is good for both side...At least It does not dissappear.

I contacted with buyer  Explain the situation that the pack is on the turning route I will give you an info when it arrives....

I was busy with my office work during the last week but today I realized that This idiot opened a dispute  on PP...

I pmed him If he kindly ask me to refund I would..... instead of to open dispute. But he answered me a with big shamelessness....

I can't understand why some of idiot people puts our life hard and unbearable.

With only two words ''Pls refund'' would be solve all problems.....

After this point I decided not to responsible of any shipping loss or damage. 

By the way I would give an info: I had sent more than 500 packs and envelopes to all around the world via all rep forums sale sections and never lost any one of them.... Sooner or later they arrived with %100 accuracy....

I never understand why people rude and reckless......

Some people should be on an International " banned" list, just because they are too stupid and too impatient to be involved with rep purchases. I do think that it would be good if sellers explained to buyers that Air Mail is slow and not traceable until it gets to the country of destination.

Where have you shipped to with that ?

Sometimes its better to track on the receiving countries mail service..as although it may not be scanned by originator country they are scanning on entry to destination country...

And be careful if its UK then I have had tracking say that package is being returned that I had ordered and then it arrived to me !!!

Who is the muppet mate ? So I know not to deal with him ;)

Sorry to hear about this my friend.  I'm guessing the one negative feedback in your otherwise glowing 100% feedback on these forums is from this impatient, rude, and probable newbie.

It's a shame when common sense is ignored, and this is what happens.  

Hope you get things resolved soon my friend.