When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post Malfunction

vlydog

I too am experiencing the same, it appears to hand when i click post after typing my reply to a thread.  I too have to either go back to previous page, then back again to the thread to see my reply, or hit refresh page.

Just noticed that my replies are not showing in the "New posts" view either, and my post count is not registering.  I think this weirdness is what is causing several members to be submitting several duplicate posts/replies to certain threads.

When you click the Post button, you will see a small 'Saving post...' in gray lettering just below the lower right corner of the editor. If you give it 30 seconds or so & then refresh the page (press the F5 key in most web browsers), your new post will be there. But if you click the Post button again, you will get duplicate posts.

So please bear with us while this is investigated.

Replied to a thread using TapaTalk.

I definitely only pressed "Send" (or whatever it's called) once, my post was posted twice.

I've seen loads of duplicate / triplicate replies.

Hi all. There has been a minor forum upgrade/security upgrade that seems to have influenced several underlying systems. I am working on fixing these glitches.

And just for the record: Topic views and post numbers doesn't update immediately. 

Edit: