When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SOC II DW issue

sleepsus

I noticed on my SOC II the date wheel does not tick over completely as a result it looks like it's not aligned.

It's fine though if I manually adjust the date via the crown, it lines up perfectly.

Is this a common issue with the A7750 with a hopefully easy fix?

Thanks, Mark

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

The 7750 is a complicated piece of micro-machinery and more often than not, needs a professional servicing to be "100%" .. just to be certain .. you are aware that the 7750 does not "tic over" .. it slowly changes between 10pm and 2am exactly like the Swiss 7750?? And if you screw with the time change via the crown during these hours, you will break the date function, just like the Swiss 7750.

The 7750 is a complicated piece of micro-machinery and more often than not, needs a professional servicing to be "100%" .. just to be certain .. you are aware that the 7750 does not "tic over" .. it slowly changes between 10pm and 2am exactly like the Swiss 7750?? And if you screw with the time change via the crown during these hours, you will break the date function, just like the Swiss 7750.

Tick over may not be the right word, but you get what I mean.

As far as I've researched the Asian 7750 has that 10pm to 2am issue addressed.

Should I get it serviced? My watch smith is particular with fixing stuff that doesn't need fixing.

This DW issue is an annoyance at best... Unless it's an indication of something serious?

Some a7750s have the date change issue fixed with floating flags that allow the time to be changed with in the date change time but not all. I would still not recommend changing the time between an indicated 10pm and 2 am time frame

Some a7750s have the date change issue fixed with floating flags that allow the time to be changed with in the date change time but not all. I would still not recommend changing the time between an indicated 10pm and 2 am time frame

Thanks, I won't :thumbup:

My watch smith is particular with fixing stuff that doesn't need fixing.

Sounds like you need to find a better watch smith, as this once sounds lazy to me.

Lol... He's a pretty busy guy, he's the trusted watch smith of my local gen club community.

• 2 weeks later...