When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have news from TC

frcf

So you wanted one package shipped out of the country and one shipped in the country and you think that's not a complex order? Did you ever ship back the duplicate components or are you holding them hostage? You also clearly stated you paid a few months ago so I suggest you figure out which story you're going to stick to.

In defense of TC...I have had two transactions with him over the past year and both went just fine.

I sent a request for exactly what I wanted.

He sent the amount I needed to pay.

I paid.

He shipped the parts out pronto. 

His replies were courteous and professional.

The parts are top notch.

Hard to beat.  :good:

So you wanted one package shipped out of the country and one shipped in the country and you think that's not a complex order? Did you ever ship back the duplicate components or are you holding them hostage? You also clearly stated you paid a few months ago so I suggest you figure out which story you're going to stick to.

s it a complex order? Please explain your point of view, because looks absurd to me. I did asked the address to sent back the duplicate parts...and guess what!? nothing! Where I'm saying that I paid a few months? Please, read again! I paid ONE YEAR AGO. This is the right information.

In defense of TC...I have had two transactions with him over the past year and both went just fine.

I sent a request for exactly what I wanted.

He sent the amount I needed to pay.

I paid.

He shipped the parts out pronto. 

His replies were courteous and professional.

The parts are top notch.

Hard to beat.  :good:

Not my case.

I paid. The first two packages was lost within the US after months of waiting (not my fault...USPS problem I dont know), 

he sent the first package again: No problems!

Sent the second...wrong parts!

The rest of the history you know.

I've had a bunch of dealings with TC all exactly like yours, automatico, he's a great guy to deal with as long as you're straightforward with what you need!

I really dont know whats is going on with me. Trying to figure out. But I'll keep my hope.

I will be purchasing my first TC watch next week, quite excited, and confident :)

Good luck!

Honestly, sounds like you're just having a bad transaction. Can't say that every transaction is like that, as have most had very positive dealings.

I'd have just moved on...but you'll do what you do.

You're right. Thomas is not a dealer, I know that. But, in this world I like to think that ethics and honesty comes first. 

not only about the money. Its about my time and the disappointment

He's referring to the bad comments/feedback only that he has left, as he is resolving his issue with TC right now, through me to get his issue sorted once and for all ;)