When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake hublot Big Bang on the bay

irolexu

Its a shame how a $6,000 thief, doesent even bother to check the datel alignment on such a high end watch.  And i love (THE GALLERY PICTURE IS A STOCK PHOTO, THE OTHERS ARE OF ACTUAL WATCH, THEY CAME OUT SOMEWHAT YELLOW DUE TO LIGHTING, BUT YOU CAN SEE THE CHIP)

btw pretty harsh chip on a tough watch.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hublot-Big-Bang-All-Black-Ceramic-Rubber-44MM-MSRP-16640-/181134659890?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item2a2c779132

is this one fake? im new to this game but I think the movement gives it away...

The rotor does look like it's engraved rather than a decal, are they engraving this on the reps now?

But the chewed up screws on the case back suggest rep along with no papers and 0 feedback...I call fake too!

Before I found this Forum, I was gonna buy something similar on the Bay.  I just feel bad that a lot of people get ripped off for not doing a thorough research.

I bought my first Rep from a trusted dealer last week and should be getting it today. I'm glad I didn't spend thousands of dollars on a REP watch. Now I have

a little bit of budget to get decent Reps for this new and awesome addiction.

Edited by masterfulmd

IMO, people who buy luxury gen watches  on ebay and are willing to pay thousands over internet just to save a few bucks as buying one on a AD are exposed to those tricks and are not very smart buyers.  Even for used high end watches, internet is a risky place if you dont know much about watches, chances are high on getting ripped.  Same as buying a used car on a shady blowout inflatable car dealer, free snacks and a pushy dealer can sale you a crap car if you dont know how to look at the on site details and damages.  In the end, its not fair but its part of life, smart up as a buyer!.

18ftdancer_blowout.jpg

i dont get the purpose of inflatables in businesses