When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Long waiting period from TT

misterlau78

I am a newbie here. After reading all the lovely reviews, I was convinced to get myself a UPO 42mm. Checked with Andrew on the stock availability - positive. Placed the order and paid. It has been 5 days now and I still get no QC photos. Is this normal? Andrew said he is having a lot of backlog to exit....anyone is in the same situation? I am getting a little worried. Many thanks.

Misterlau, my first purchase with TT was seamless. My second one is proving to be a bit more trying. But just be patient. Not every transaction will be the same.

I think they are all the same.  I placed an order with another "Trusted Dealer" - Communication was dismal, language barriers, took forever, etc, etc.

I guess it's just the price you pay.  In the end, I was happy with the product.

Cheers!

Also disagree. Communication with Andrew is always lightning fast, no matter what time or weekday it is. Often you'll get an answer within minutes!

Period from payment to QC pics may vary between 2 and 14 days, depending on stocks of the watch, backlog etc.

Good news that you got your QC pics! Now the waiting for the delivery begins...;)

Tracking is not always very reliable; it SHOULD work after a few days, but it also happens that tracking don't show up any info...

Rule of thumb: give it about one week before getting nervous...;)

Good news that you got your QC pics! Now the waiting for the delivery begins...;)Tracking is not always very reliable; it SHOULD work after a few days, but it also happens that tracking don't show up any info... Rule of thumb: give it about one week before getting nervous...;)

I have still no luck with the tracking info until today. Kinda disappointed with TT with this purchase despite all the good reviews....

Patience patience patience :unsure:  if you are to continue in this hobby. Andrew at TT is great. I've bought over half a dozen watches from him and the procedure is always the same. As noted above the EMS track info is not always on point but usually once shipped its 7 days to CONUS. I even received a watch on Christmas! :good:

I also made a purchase with TT. I had some issues with the QC pictures. I requested different angles to ensure it was okay, he provided those with a day. Fast communication and very understanding when dealing with me. First time rep buyer. Now we play the waiting game, ha.

You need to adjust your expectations.. it's not like buying a watch from Amazon... wait 5 days adhere qc before tracking.. our better yet don't track until 10 days have passed.

If he sent you qc images that means that he had the watch at it will be leaving China in a day or two.

Remember you are doing an illegal transaction, so patience is the best thing to have

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD