When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

lastest rep ceramic submariner

Leet1983

right having a bit of difficulty in finding the best ceramic model rolex submariner, i want the best replica i can get, its just finding it can anybody help with a link to the best, 1 for 1 if possible. movement everything 1 for 1 i kind regards 

It depends on how much you want to spend versus which flaws you are willing to accept. There is no perfect one out there you can buy other than the gen. If you want close to 1:1 you will have to get a modder to build you one. There are many threads out there comparing different models, you will have to decide on your own as you only know what you can afford and put up with. Good Luck.

If you want the best then you need to step up and pay more imo, the TC Sub is currently the best you can get, however, if your budget is not up to par for the TC, then you can't go wrong with the Cr Sub most dealers have.  All you need to do is correct a few flaws and your good to go.

Bit new to all this can you explain further What a tc or a cr sub is I've been looking At the ceramic sub joshua has for $350 is this a good rep or are they better ones out there what sort of money are we talking can anybody copy paste a oink on here kind regards leet

josh sells the Bp version. its very good out of the box, in particular the pearl and bezel engravings pass the 'eye test' and has the correct hour hand as wells as case dimension. However, Bracelet is not as strudy as the noob but SEL fit is OK and has a nice white shine.  Most important when buying any BP rolex is check the QC and then check QC again...BP has mucho problems with QC especially with reguards to over filled lume hour markers and crooked hour plots.