When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shark Mesh

OK out of the bath clean up with water paper towel then buff up. A real PIA getting out of mesh links couple of hours not overnight recommended,it dried in pretty good.

Fairly easy to mount.

post-44391-0-36219500-1369659095_thumb.j

post-44391-0-74274500-1369659189_thumb.j

Now notice of course no end links this look bothers me better on flyr's PolProf with concealed attachment.

post-44391-0-28199700-1369659313_thumb.j

post-44391-0-58981000-1369659388_thumb.j

On the wrist.

post-44391-0-17212900-1369659482_thumb.j

post-44391-0-06017500-1369659528_thumb.j

post-44391-0-83506700-1369659573_thumb.j

Put it on a new Rotary I had handy on a NATO easy off. Right size 20mm but maybe get a 22mm by nature of the connection should fit in and cover better. Comfortable on, plenty long fits my 8.25 may take out link but first use micro ADJ all in see how that feels. Clasp fine double lock diver style works well. Not to heavy feels good just enough not to be cheap.

I really like that mesh. I have moved from Nato straps to SS bracelet and i think mesh is the next stage :)

Mike where did You get it? I am going to get one for my Breitling SuperOcean.

I have seen some on Ebay - guy wjean28 sells them but i don't know how good the quality is :g:.

Interesting, would not have thought to treat a mesh bracelet. Usually with these types of chain lube you would not want to leave overnight. They are meant to put on, work into the joint, clean grime away, repeat until lube is not black. On my bracelet that I just got and treated it was still blackish after three applications so no wonder these rep bracelets feel like crap, they're full of it! I use a different brand and they reccomend to work in and let sit for 10min then wipe clean. These lubes are basically a carrier with a petroleum distillate (wax type substance) suspended in it that is meant to evaporate (carrier) and leave the solid wax behind to work as a lube. Think of it as a wet way to apply a dry lubricant.

Honestly Mike even after years of reading how these treatments help rep bracelets I only just recently got around to ding this to mine after reading your post! I did not realize how big of a difference it would have made else I would have done it earlier!