When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is it possible? (buying watches)

Hello everyone! I'm Jonas and I'm very new into this replica watch buying, but I've been scammed before buying on fake sites and would prefer not to try it again. That's why I joined the forums. 

So... Lets get straight to the case, I'm looking for a "James Bond" watch because I run basicly the same style as him and I found some cool omega speed master watches! I liked espicially this one "Fashionable Top Replica 8460 Stainless Steel Strap Luxury Omega Speedmaster Watch (om53)". But I find it a little expensive and I don't know if I can trust the site either... Cannot link since first post but the website is iparadisiac.co/

Do you recommend me any cheap website who's selling good quality watches (Would prefer if it dosen't look fake in any way)

Thanks.

Budget 0-150$

Best regards,

Jonas.

Jonas, they will deliver, that's why they're trusted dealers here.

But do not forget that these are being posted from China and can take upto 8+ weeks to arrive. Ok, normally it's 2 to 3 weeks but it can be a lot longer. You just have to be veeeeeeeeeery patient after you've ordered :)

Another dealer to have a look at is WatchesInternational who have a special watches section (cheap watches) over at the other RWG forum - I don't know why they don't have the same sub-forum here? I've just ordered two cheap Omegas from them, an orange PO and a 50th anniversary Bond. Less than $300 for both :)

Richard

You might also try Andrew at trusty time he has a price range that ranges  from about $118 up, I just bought a very nice Omega PO chrono AS for$318 +$25 shipping. Got QC pics on 15th and had watch in hand on 20th. I have dealt with him on several occasions and can say he is a stand up guy who will help you any way he can.

Satisfied Customers - Guaranteed

We know how important it is to maintain a good reputation in this business; it’s been our number one priority since the beginning. We take an exceptional level of pride in our products, from the design to the manufacture. We guarantee every customer of ours will be satisfied with the purchase they make.

when guarantee does not say anything about refunds, days of satisfaction or money back, its a SCAM!!!

even if it says soo too, its also a scam.

just trust the sites in this forum  ;)  you wont feel so alone making the buy

As the guys have said mate they will deliver the piece to you, depends on how much you want to spend on it that's all  :inverted:  I've used a few of the Trusted Dealers so far inc (Silix) and all good touch wood !  Take the time to have a good look through the dealers websites first decide which piece you like and compare pricing on a like for like basis (movements etc) then take the plunge and you'll be right   :)  

Remember patients after you order is a necessity in this hobby Jonas :partytime: