When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Trusty Time a TD?

rkq

Why don't you take one second and scroll down on the main page where the TDs are?!

So please do that and what do you read there?

Do you mean the ones under Watches, Clothing & Accessories section where I saw Trusty Time's posts? Thanks.

Oha! You are right, well done!

But I help you a little bit:

When you open the internet browser of your choice and click on rwg.cc, you come to this page:

post-33555-0-50220500-1369979139_thumb.j

now you have to grab the scroll bar to the right and pull it down or if you're a dude, you have mouse with a funny little scroll wheel in the middle, so let's scroll down together like this:

you've found the "Trusted dealer" section, good job mate!

post-33555-0-05302900-1369980134_thumb.j

but you have to go down a little bit further:

post-33555-0-90700700-1369979150_thumb.j

wohoo, who's this "Trusty time" ? Let's be so brave and click on it:

now you can see everything that belongs to his stuff, but wait, what happens if I click on "Reviews - Trusty time" ?

post-33555-0-89366100-1369979158_thumb.j

oha, people post their opinions about him, let's find out...

post-33555-0-13595300-1369979166_thumb.j

BUT  let me introduce you to a very crazy but useful function of this site (it is quite unique ;) )

if you decide to visit the main page again (happens from time to time), click into that promissing field:

post-33555-0-93812500-1369979175_thumb.j

there you can type in something funny, interesting or things you want to learn about, like for a very random example "who has the best sub":

post-33555-0-22440000-1369979185_thumb.j

OR   you press on that funky gear thingy button:

post-33555-0-88044600-1369979194_thumb.j

then you will be directed to a hidden site solely there for spending hours of searching rwg! You can even specify what you're looking for, where, the author. COOL

post-33555-0-73198300-1369979200_thumb.j

rkq and many others out there, I hope you'll find this post very usefull and save it to you favourites!

For all others, hope you enjoyed it, just because TGIF!

post-33555-0-09453400-1369979145_thumb.j

Edited by 1680
  • Like 4

1680, that reply took time, and should be a sticky.

Seems like there are many out there who were dropped on their heads while infants.

Andrew is the best as far as I'm concerned , I have bought several items from him and never a problem of any kind. He will do anything he can to make sure you are happy with your purchase, and his communication and shipping time is the best I have ever encountered. So by all means buy with confidence.

Oha! You are right, well done!

But I help you a little bit:

When you open the internet browser of your choice and click on rwg.cc, you come to this page:

RWGpage.jpg

now you have to grab the scroll bar to the right and pull it down or if you're a dude, you have mouse with a funny little scroll wheel in the middle, so let's scroll down together like this:

you've found the "Trusted dealer" section, good job mate!

RWGpage9.jpg

but you have to go down a little bit further:

RWGpage2.jpg

wohoo, who's this "Trusty time" ? Let's be so brave and click on it:

now you can see everything that belongs to his stuff, but wait, what happens if I click on "Reviews - Trusty time" ?

RWGpage3.jpg

oha, people post their opinions about him, let's find out...

RWGpage4.jpg

BUT let me introduce you to a very crazy but useful function of this site (it is quite unique ;) )

if you decide to visit the main page again (happens from time to time), click into that promissing field:

RWGpage5.jpg

there you can type in something funny, interesting or things you want to learn about, like for a very random example "who has the best sub":

RWGpage6.jpg

OR you press on that funky gear thingy button:

RWGpage7.jpg

then you will be directed to a hidden site solely there for spending hours of searching rwg! You can even specify what you're looking for, where, the author. COOL

RWGpage8.jpg

rkq and many others out there, I hope you'll find this post very usefull and save it to you favourites!

For all others, hope you enjoyed it, just because TGIF!

I am dying over here. What a great read !!

You should make this your banner to fend off anyone that might walk in off the street that is the World Wide Web hoping to learn about watches or explore something they're interested in, unless those interests include being harrassed by a bunch of bullies, the latter case would feel right at home here.

1680 isn't the only one with rudimentary paint skills ;)

post-44290-0-48509200-1371057234_thumb.j