When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mont blanc pens

Kl2onik

Depends if you talking about the roller ball/gel pen or the fountain pen. Metal or Resin (plastic) If you get the fountain pen, the nibs are total crap and they don't/cant take a standard 4,5, or 6 nib. Plus the nibs are a HUGE tell for anyone The rollerballs/gel can take a gen refill so you can get a decent writing experience Metal are ok, but they arent 1:1 rep or even close. They can have pretty big tells. But if you don't care about the tells they are ok pens. MB resin pens are prone to shatter. Reps even more so. But they are the most accurate. IMO if its a show pen and not to be used. a rep is ok. If it was me. I would search on the fountainpennetwork forum for a nice used one.

I have a black roller ball that I got from Andrew and I use it daily,it feels lighter than the gens I have owned but it looks good and is marked & Ser. #RD pretty good. I do write with it without problems but I do have a tendency to be more careful with it than a gen. Wouldn't buy a fountain pen and haven't tried a ball point. Andrew has several versions to choose from but from owning gens  the rollerball I found to be more accurate. Hill this helps you.