When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heading to MBK, what should I get?

buffedupboy

I wouldn't mind having about a case of of the RL POLO shirts assorted sizes and colors for about $3.50 to $4.00 each if the quality was top of the line. I used to be able to find them in NY that were so good you could actually take them to most any of the high end store's around town and exchange them for different color or size for $5.00 each. They were that good. Also had the sweat shirts that were also that good for $8 to $10 each.

Edited by rocky4691

So, back on topic. What reps should I get from MBK? Maybe a nautilus? or a vintage rol?

I think people are having a little fun with you, since MBK is the name of the shopping mall which contains the Store that sells the famous watches you want.

I get what they are doing, I just don't think it's funny (it's a little lame). I head to BKK around 3-4 times a year, there's more to the country than prostitutes and cheap knockoffs, although to most foreigners that is what they are famous for. It's like when people talk about Canal Street in NY, they talk about cheap, fake wallets and bags.

I get what they are doing, I just don't think it's funny (it's a little lame). I head to BKK around 3-4 times a year, there's more to the country than prostitutes and cheap knockoffs, although to most foreigners that is what they are famous for. It's like when people talk about Canal Street in NY, they talk about cheap, fake wallets and bags.

Thank you for standing up for my country :D

For mbk, if u want high grade reps, go to ground floor and ask for Na Piek watch shop. Its a small store opposite to Fotofile which sells cameras. Ask for top grade reps. He's famous for Rolex and Nautilus if i remember correctly.